Dr. Michael Kurtz DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 30th, 2016
A Physician Who Cares
Dr. Kurtz has been my physician for 10 years. It's hard to find physicians who are compassionate, competent and who are not in the profession just to make a good salary. Dr Kurtz has not only treated me physically, but he also has the ability to listen with empathy. He has been trained to treat the whole body and because of his talents, his office has its own lab and X-Ray machine. Furthermore, his staff has rarely leaves which indicates that takes care of them and he values continuity. I can be feeling so horrible when I walk in the door, but Dr. Kurtz and his staff always makes me feel better about myself when I leave. He loves being a physician and it shows. Thank you Dr. Kurtz for always being upfront, honest and sincere with me.

July 21st, 2016
Best doctor I have ever had

September 14th, 2015
Best Dr's & Staff
Dr. Kurtz & staff are the most caring & considerate medical facility there is! You receive excellent medical care/ treatment possible.

December 29th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Kurtz is among the "Best" .... compassionate, caring and concerned about each patient. His experience, knowledge, understanding and passion make Dr. Kurtz a "unique" physician. Without hesitation, I recommend Dr. Kurtz to anyone who is looking for the "Right Doctor."

November 12th, 2012
Dr.Kurtz is one of the finest and professional physician's I have ever met.He has taken care of myself, husband & my mother.He does the upmost possible in resolving your health care issue and taking care of your pain.If is wasn't for an HMO, I would be with Dr. Kurtz again !!!

January 27th, 2011
great office /friendly / very caring doctor

January 4th, 2011
Dr Kurtz love his patients...
This is my second year with Dr Kurtz. I was surprised by the energy this man has and how much he loves his job. He truly wants to help you anyway he can. Dr Kurtz is a character, which helps reduce the stress when visiting a doctor, especially when you are not at your best. Most doctors are busy and Valley View Wellness is no different. I dont think I ever had to wait more then 2 days for an appointment or more then 20 minutes in the waiting room. Although he pops in and out of the room, when he is in the room, he is with you; evaluating your situation. I have had to call back to get my own follow up information. Many of us multi task and Doctors are no different. The health care industry is swamped and Dr Kurtz has adjusted very well. The front desk staff can take a page out of his happy book, but the back staff/techs show compassion and are fun to chat with. For my situation I was bless to find a Family Medicine Doctor who also had the extended experience in Sport Medicine. As clich as this may sound, In todays world, finding a doctor is like a box of chocolates, you dont know what you are going to get, but when it comes to Dr Kurtz, you leave satisfied.

October 7th, 2010
Great MD
Took care of my family. Great person.

July 9th, 2010
Outstanding, More than excellent,intense personak care & concern

May 25th, 2010
Dr. Kurtz
If you are looking for a caring, kind, wonderful Doctor look no further. When office hours are over, or before they begin, Dr. Kurtz is on duty and available for help! Never once have I called and not received an immediate response. Each and every patient is treated like family, not just a number on a chart or a billing address! He not only takes care of me, but My brother and his family (who found him for our family) but my daughter and her husband, and now my elderly father...I don't care how much it costs, Dr. Kurtz will always be my family Doctor.

May 13th, 2010
Over

May 13th, 2010
Poor Followup
Until now we have been pleased with this Doctor - however, I think he's now too busy doing Botox injections to pay attention to his long-time patients. We have called 4 times for test results from 2 weeks ago, and they have yet to even give us a courtesy call back. Poor poor followup. We'll be looking for a new primary care physician.