A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sobel, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Sobel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sobel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans