A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sobel, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Sobel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Zev Sobel MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Z. Sobel practice?
- Dr. Michael Sobel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sobel practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Bellevue Surgeons.