Dr. Michael Zev Sobel MD is male, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Psychiatry.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sobel, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Varicose Veins and Vein Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sobel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sobel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Z. Sobel practice?
Dr. Michael Sobel practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons and Seattle Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Sobel, Dr. Mitch Sobel, Dr. Myles Sobel, Dr. Michal Sobel, Dr. Mickey Sobel, Dr. Miles Sobel