A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sobel is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sobel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sobel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sobel, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Sobel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Zev Sobel MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Z. Sobel practice?
- Dr. Michael Sobel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sobel practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Bellevue Surgeons.