A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Weiner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Zelig Weiner MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Z. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Michael Weiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Weiner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Cardiologists.