A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weiner is Good. Dr. Weiner has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Hospital
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Z. Weiner practice?
Dr. Michael Weiner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Weiner, Dr. Mitch Weiner, Dr. Myles Weiner, Dr. Michal Weiner, Dr. Mickey Weiner, Dr. Miles Weiner