Learn more about Dr. Michael Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Weiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Weiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Weiner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Zelig Weiner MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Z. Weiner practice?
- Dr. Michael Weiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Weiner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Cardiologists.