Learn more about Dr. K Zabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zabel
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Zabel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Zabel, FASE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabel graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zabel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Michael Zabel FASE and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. K M. Zabel practice?
- Dr. K Zabel has 1 office location.
Dr. K Zabel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lawrence, KS.
See Lawrence Internists and Lawrence Cardiologists.