A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K Zabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Zabel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabel graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Zabel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Michael Zabel MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. K M. Zabel practice?
- Dr. K Zabel has 2 office locations.
Dr. K Zabel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.