A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K Zabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zabel
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zabel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Zabel, FASE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabel graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zabel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Michael Zabel FASE and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. K M. Zabel practice?
- Dr. K Zabel has 8 office locations.
Dr. K Zabel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, KS and Leavenworth, KS.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.