A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zacharisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zacharisen, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zacharisen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zacharisen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zacharisen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacharisen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zacharisen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Christian Zacharisen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Zacharisen practice?
- Dr. Michael Zacharisen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Zacharisen practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Bozeman, MT.
See Bozeman Allergists.