A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zacharisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zacharisen, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zacharisen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacharisen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zacharisen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Christian Zacharisen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Zacharisen practice?
- Dr. Michael Zacharisen has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Zacharisen practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Bozeman, MT.
See Bozeman Allergists.