A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zadeh, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zadeh
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Zadeh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zadeh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Umbilical Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Zadeh graduated from St George's University, St. Barnabas Medical Center. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zadeh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Aurash Zadeh MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Zadeh practice?
- Dr. Michael Zadeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zadeh practices Surgery near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Encino Surgeons.