A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zadeh, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zadeh
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zadeh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zadeh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Umbilical Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Zadeh graduated from St George's University, St. Barnabas Medical Center. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zadeh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Aurash Zadeh MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Zadeh practice?
- Dr. Michael Zadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Zadeh practices Surgery near Encino, CA.
See Encino Surgeons.