Learn more about Dr. Michael Zadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zadeh, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zadeh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zadeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zadeh, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Umbilical Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Zadeh graduated from St George's University, St. Barnabas Medical Center. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zadeh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Aurash Zadeh MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Zadeh practice?
- Dr. Michael Zadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Zadeh practices Surgery near Encino, CA.
See Encino Surgeons.