A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zafuta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zafuta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zafuta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zafuta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zafuta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zafuta graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Zafuta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hosp, Fort Scott, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Zafuta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Zafuta practice?
- Dr. Michael Zafuta has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Zafuta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburg, KS.
See Pittsburg Surgeons.