A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zahm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zahm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zahm, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zahm graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Zahm has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Vermont Hospital
- Central Vermont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Zahm FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Zahm practice?
- Dr. Michael Zahm has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zahm practices Urology near Barre, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Montpelier, VT.
See Barre Urologists.