A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zakrzewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zakrzewski
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Zakrzewski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakrzewski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Zakrzewski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Central Montgomery Med Ctr, Lansdale, Pa
- Montgomery Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Zakrzewski DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Zakrzewski practice?
- Dr. Michael Zakrzewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Zakrzewski practices Cardiology near Lansdale, PA.
See Lansdale Cardiologists.