A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zakrzewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zakrzewski graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Zakrzewski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital
- Central Montgomery Med Ctr, Lansdale, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zakrzewski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Zakrzewski practice?
Dr. Michael Zakrzewski practices Cardiology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Lansdale Cardiologists.