A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zalis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zalis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colonic Polyps
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Zalis graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zalis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Zalis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Zalis practice?
- Dr. Michael Zalis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Zalis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.