A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zambie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zambie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zambie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zambie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zambie, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zambie graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zambie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Zambie MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Zambie practice?
- Dr. Michael Zambie has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Zambie practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Allergists and Monroe Pediatricians.