A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zambie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zambie is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zambie, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zambie graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Zambie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- North Monroe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Zambie MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Zambie practice?
- Dr. Michael Zambie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zambie practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Monroe Allergists and Monroe Pediatricians.