Learn more about Dr. Michael Zambie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zambie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zambie
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zambie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zambie, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zambie graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zambie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Zambie MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Zambie practice?
- Dr. Michael Zambie has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Zambie practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Allergists and Monroe Pediatricians.