Dr. Michael Zang MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

March 16th, 2015
Dr. Zang is awesome!

January 18th, 2015
Great doctor. Really listens to how I feel as patient.

August 23rd, 2013
Wonderful, kind, caring doctor!
Dr. Michael Zang is a very thorough, kind and caring doctor who always goes above and beyond for my elderly mother's care. He spends alot of time reviewing patient history and takes his time talking with her about her ailments and major health issues she has. He also always tries to get samples for her when possible because she is low income. I very highly recommend him!!

March 14th, 2012
R. Hatcher
with every visit with my doctor i have been very pleased. I find Dr. Zang to be very knowledgable and always pleasant and caring. I have recommended him to several friends and family members who are also pleased with his service. In my opinion he's one of a kind.

December 20th, 2011
I thought I would never find a doctor after Dr. Lowe left the practice but boy was I wrong!The office staff is great and getting an appointment is really easy.I never have to wait very long either. Dr. Zang is GREAT.

November 16th, 2011
Best Doc
My family and myself have been going to Dr Zang for several years and couldnt be happier. He makes time to answer any questions we have and accurately diagnose our problems. His medical assistant Lindsey has always gone above and beyond to make sure we are taken care of and is punctual in calling with results. I will only call when she is working because I dont have to wait long for a return call. I pray Dr Zang and Lindsey dont leave Overlea Physcians.

July 16th, 2011
I like his brains
Dr. Zang has been my primary care physician for several years. I started going to see him when he was in the DC area and now drive to Baltimore several times a year for my appointments.My health issues are extremely complicated. I have 4 diseases where my likelihood of getting them is less than the likelihood of winning the lottery. I would rather win the lottery. Dr. Zang has kept me alive.

January 29th, 2011
Dr. Zang is awesome! He is one of the best doctor's I have ever had. He really cares for his patients. Several of my family members also see him. We hope and pray he never leaves Overlea Physicians! There are not enough words to describe how wonderful he is.

September 3rd, 2009
Excellent MD with great knowledge. Really takes time to listen to your problem and has great bedside manner. Has helped my family through many difficult illnesses.