Dr. Michael Zang, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Wonderful, kind, caring doctor!  |  show details
by Julianne Marmion on Aug 23rd, 2013

Dr. Michael Zang is a very thorough, kind and caring doctor who always goes above and beyond for my elderly mother's care. He spends alot of time reviewing patient history and takes his time talking with her about her ailments and major health issues she has. He also always tries to get samples for her when possible because she is low income. I very highly recommend him!!

|  R. Hatcher  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2012

with every visit with my doctor i have been very pleased. I find Dr. Zang to be very knowledgable and always pleasant and caring. I have recommended him to several friends and family members who are also pleased with his service. In my opinion he's one of a kind.

Dec 20th, 2011

I thought I would never find a doctor after Dr. Lowe left the practice but boy was I wrong!The office staff is great and getting an appointment is really easy.I never have to wait very long either. Dr. Zang is GREAT.

|  Best Doc  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2011

My family and myself have been going to Dr Zang for several years and couldnt be happier. He makes time to answer any questions we have and accurately diagnose our problems. His medical assistant Lindsey has always gone above and beyond to make sure we are taken care of and is punctual in calling with results. I will only call when she is working because I dont have to wait long for a return call. I pray Dr Zang and Lindsey dont leave Overlea Physcians.

Oct 16th, 2011

Dr. Michael Zang is a wonderful companssionate Doctor. He is quick and pays attention to all of your requests.He has a great sense of humar and really cares for each of his patients. His assistant is also a great asset to his team! I wish there were more Doctors out there like him! I hope he creates a mentoring team for young interns. You wont be sorry once you see this awesome Doctor!We love you Dr. Zang! Mr. and Mrs. Brown

|  I like his brains  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2011

Dr. Zang has been my primary care physician for several years. I started going to see him when he was in the DC area and now drive to Baltimore several times a year for my appointments.My health issues are extremely complicated. I have 4 diseases where my likelihood of getting them is less than the likelihood of winning the lottery. I would rather win the lottery. Dr. Zang has kept me alive.

by Lisa L. Minor on Jan 29th, 2011

Dr. Zang is awesome! He is one of the best doctor's I have ever had. He really cares for his patients. Several of my family members also see him. We hope and pray he never leaves Overlea Physicians! There are not enough words to describe how wonderful he is.

Sep 3rd, 2009

Excellent MD with great knowledge. Really takes time to listen to your problem and has great bedside manner. Has helped my family through many difficult illnesses.