- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zanolli is Excellent. Dr. Zanolli has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zanolli, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Infectious Skin Diseases, Psoriasis, and Psoriatic Arthritis.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zanolli graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zanolli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St.Thomas Hosp
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zanolli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zanolli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Zanolli practice?
Dr. Michael Zanolli practices Dermatology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Zanolli, Dr. Micheal Zanolli, Dr. Michel Zanolli, Dr. Mickey Zanolli, Dr. Miguel Zanolli, Dr. Mike Zanolli