A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zaragoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zaragoza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zaragoza, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaragoza graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zaragoza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayhealth Kent General
- Kent General Hospital
- Milford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Zaragoza MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Zaragoza practice?
- Dr. Michael Zaragoza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zaragoza practices Urology near Dover, DE.
See Dover Urologists.