A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zaretsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zaretsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zaretsky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaretsky graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zaretsky has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zaretsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael V. Zaretsky practice?
Dr. Michael Zaretsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Plano Pediatricians.