The BEST show details The BEST
by Jennifer A Hewitt on Mar 31st, 2015

Dr Zaretsky was a blessing during my multiples pregnancy. He and his staff are amazing. The care I was given and instruction on specific diet to follow for multiple pregnancy helped me carry two healthy boys to term and delivery weights of 6 & 6.5 lbs!

Mar 2nd, 2015

Absolutely amazing! He is unbelievably kind. I had complications with my pregnancy and he made me at ease and assured me everything would be ok.

BEST IN BUSINESS show details BEST IN BUSINESS
Jul 23rd, 2011

DR. Z has the best bedside many of any doctor I have ever visited in my life. He takes his time, exudes confidence, and is extremely kind and gentle. He diagnosed a fatal complication in our last child and answered every question with patience and genuine compassion. He gave us educational materials to help us understand the condition of our unborn baby. He comforted us as we cried. He was strong when we were not. His nursing staff is excellent.

Excellent Specialist show details Excellent Specialist
Jul 18th, 2010

Dr. Z inspires confidence with a great mix of relaxed bedside manner and clinical knowledge. He provided not just opinions on the issues with my pregnancy but journal articles for my review and specific referrals for each eventuality. He is easy to talk to and I have never felt rushed in any of my multiple visits. Equipment is up-to-date and staff is efficient and courteous.

Excellent show details Excellent
May 6th, 2009

I was referred to Dr Zaretsky due to complications in my pregnancy, and has been very good, willing to answer all my questions, and very informative. Real quick to tell you exactly what's going on and to put you at ease!!!