Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Zaroukian
Dr. Michael Zaroukian, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in East Lansing, MI, with another office in East Lansing, MI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zaroukian is affiliated with Sparrow Hospital, McLaren - Greater Lansing and Sparrow Ionia Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Zaroukian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Zaroukian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.
Dr. Ralph Watson
East Lansing, MI42
Dr. Satish Chandolu
East Lansing, MI6
Dr. Ibrahim Shah
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
East Lansing, MI20