Dr. Michael Zarrabi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Zarrabi?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Michael Zarrabi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 9th, 2016

Complete Metamorphosis...

I was blessed to be referred to Dr. Zarrabi... I had lost over 130 lbs and was hating what I was going through, both physically and mentally. I had my procedure (panniculectomy) done almost 6 months ago, to date. Although I'm still recuperating from my procedure, I'm beyond elated to have been relieved of the excess skin. Dr. Zarrabi is a Magician & a true blessing. I feel I've evolved into a Butterfly! Aside from all that, he is so down to earth, and his staff is amazing!!!

December 23rd, 2014

plastic surgery santa monica

Michael Zarrabi MD - Plastic Surgeon was Amazing doctor! The staff is very educated on all of the procedures and can help answer any questions. Dr. Michael Zarrabi MD Very professional plastic surgeon in santa monica

May 15th, 2013

Tummy tuck lipo on flanks

Amazing! Words can't describe how completely satisfied I am with my tummy tuck and lipo results. Dr.Zarrabi is a truly gifted, intelligent and very talented doctor. I could'nt have made a better choice and I am going back to him for my breast augmentation as well. Thank you so much Dr.Zarrabi and staff for being such an amazing team!

March 22nd, 2011

One of the Best Surgeons - Period.

Amazing skills, both technically and artistically. Best bedside manner of any doctor I have been to. Very down to earth and friendly, caring, and friendly. Excellent surgeon. I highly recommend him.

May 14th, 2015