Dr. Michael Zarrabi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Zarrabi?

Complete Metamorphosis...

Posted on November 9th, 2016

I was blessed to be referred to Dr. Zarrabi... I had lost over 130 lbs and was hating what I was going through, both physically and mentally. I had my procedure (panniculectomy) done almost 6 months ago, to date. Although I'm still recuperating from my procedure, I'm beyond elated to have been relieved of the excess skin. Dr. Zarrabi is a Magician & a true blessing. I feel I've evolved into a Butterfly! Aside from all that, he is so down to earth, and his staff is amazing!!!

plastic surgery santa monica

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Michael Zarrabi MD - Plastic Surgeon was Amazing doctor! The staff is very educated on all of the procedures and can help answer any questions. Dr. Michael Zarrabi MD Very professional plastic surgeon in santa monica

Tummy tuck lipo on flanks

Posted on May 15th, 2013

Amazing! Words can't describe how completely satisfied I am with my tummy tuck and lipo results. Dr.Zarrabi is a truly gifted, intelligent and very talented doctor. I could'nt have made a better choice and I am going back to him for my breast augmentation as well. Thank you so much Dr.Zarrabi and staff for being such an amazing team!

One of the Best Surgeons - Period.

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

Amazing skills, both technically and artistically. Best bedside manner of any doctor I have been to. Very down to earth and friendly, caring, and friendly. Excellent surgeon. I highly recommend him .

Posted on September 26th, 2017