A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zaslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zaslow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaslow
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zaslow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zaslow, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaslow graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zaslow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Corry Zaslow MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Zaslow practice?
- Dr. Michael Zaslow has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Zaslow practices Pulmonary Disease near Winchester, MA.
See Winchester Pulmonologists.