A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zeager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zeager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeager
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zeager, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeager graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zeager has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Zeager MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Zeager practice?
- Dr. Michael Zeager has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Zeager practices Family Medicine near Taylors, SC.
See Taylors Primary Care Doctors.