A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zeager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zeager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zeager, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeager graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zeager has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeager accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Zeager practice?
Dr. Michael Zeager practices Family Medicine near Taylors, SC.
See Taylors Family Physicians.