A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zeligs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zeligs, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeligs graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Zeligs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Boulder Community Musculoskeletal Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Aaron Zeligs MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Zeligs practice?
- Dr. Michael Zeligs has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Zeligs practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Anesthesiologists and Boulder Pediatricians.