A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zelkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zelkowitz is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zelkowitz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelkowitz graduated from Universite De Liege.
Dr. Zelkowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Leo Zelkowitz MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Zelkowitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Zelkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Zelkowitz practices Anesthesiology near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Anesthesiologists.