A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zellinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zellinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zellinger
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zellinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zellinger, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zellinger graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Zellinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Zellinger FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Zellinger practice?
- Dr. Michael Zellinger has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zellinger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, NC and Dunn, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Cardiologists.