Learn more about Dr. Michael Zellinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zellinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zellinger
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zellinger, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zellinger graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Zellinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Zellinger FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Zellinger practice?
- Dr. Michael Zellinger has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zellinger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, NC and Dunn, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Cardiologists.