Learn more about Dr. Michael Zenilman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zenilman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zenilman
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Zenilman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zenilman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zenilman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Zenilman has 22 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eric Zenilman MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Zenilman practice?
- Dr. Michael Zenilman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zenilman practices Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Bethesda Surgeons.