A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zenilman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zenilman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zenilman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zenilman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Zenilman has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zenilman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Zenilman practice?
Dr. Michael Zenilman practices Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Bethesda Surgeons.