A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zenilman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zenilman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zenilman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zenilman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zenilman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zenilman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Zenilman has 22 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eric Zenilman MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Zenilman practice?
- Dr. Michael Zenilman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zenilman practices Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Bethesda Surgeons.