A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zenn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zenn, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zenn graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zenn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Duke University Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Zenn MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Zenn practice?
- Dr. Michael Zenn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zenn practices Plastic Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Surgeons.