Learn more about Dr. Michael Zeringue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zeringue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeringue
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeringue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zeringue, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeringue graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Zeringue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Saint Charles Parish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Paul Zeringue MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Zeringue practice?
- Dr. Michael Zeringue has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Zeringue practices Pain Medicine, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Pain Management Doctors and Metairie Family Physicians.