A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zevitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zevitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Zevitz MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Zevitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Zevitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zevitz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Norway, MI.
See Norway Internists and Norway Cardiologists.