A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zevitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zevitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zevitz
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zevitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zevitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Zevitz MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Zevitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Zevitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zevitz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Oshkosh, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Norway, MI.
See Oshkosh Internists and Oshkosh Cardiologists.