A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zevitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zevitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zevitz
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Zevitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zevitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Zevitz MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Zevitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Zevitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zevitz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Oshkosh, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Norway, MI.
See Oshkosh Internists and Oshkosh Cardiologists.