A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zgoda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zgoda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zgoda, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Sleep Disorders
- Whooping Cough
Education & Awards
Dr. Zgoda graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zgoda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Zgoda MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Zgoda practice?
- Dr. Michael Zgoda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zgoda practices Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine near Concord, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC and Danville, KY.
See Concord Pulmonologists and Concord Sleep Medicine Doctors.