Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Feb 22nd, 2015

Dr. Zgoda is an intelligent and compassionate doctor. He takes time to really listen and is interested in what's going on in his patients lives. He has improved my life tremendously. I feel bad for the guy. He's extremely busy and short staffed, but he does a good job of never making me feel rushed. Excellent doctor.

Patient show details Patient
by Jenny on Jan 12th, 2014

Dr Zgoda is very knowledgable and caring. His staff is very busy, but they have never fallen short of meeting my every need. I highly recommend them.

Awesome!!!! show details Awesome!!!!
by Ann on Dec 10th, 2013

I was diagnosed with asthma late in life and spent countless days in the Intensive Care Unit at University Hospital, and in and out of Dr. Zgoda and Jacobs office until Dr. Zgoda informed me that I would be a good candidate for the BT scan. OMG!!! What a difference this procedure has made in my life. I had part three of the procedure late September and once I recovered from the procedure, I have not had a asthma attack that was not controlled by my inhaler. Thanks to Dr. Zgoda and Jacobs I now have a better quality of life, I can do things that I have not been able to do in over two years. Thank you both and your caring staff for the outstanding care I received. There were days that I wanted to give up and neither you nor your staff would hear of it. Again, thank you for the outstanding care and a better quality of life.

Office Staff show details Office Staff
Sep 17th, 2012

Dr. Zgoda's medical staff is questionable. I never been to a facility where they misplace medical records. Appointment scheduling is months in advance. Prescriptions came a week later and I had to call for that. Waiting time is long and the staff had me on hold to tell me they had to call me back. Horrible SERVICE!!