A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zgrabik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zgrabik is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zgrabik
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zgrabik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zgrabik, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zgrabik graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Zgrabik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Zgrabik MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Zgrabik practice?
- Dr. Michael Zgrabik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zgrabik practices Ophthalmology near Broadview Heights, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Broadview Heights Ophthalmologists.