A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zgrabik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zgrabik is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zgrabik, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zgrabik graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Zgrabik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Zgrabik MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Zgrabik practice?
- Dr. Michael Zgrabik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zgrabik practices Ophthalmology near Broadview Heights, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Independence, OH.
See Broadview Heights Ophthalmologists.