A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ziccardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ziccardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziccardi
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziccardi graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ziccardi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Ziccardi DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Ziccardi practice?
- Dr. Michael Ziccardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ziccardi practices Family Medicine near Fenton, MI.
See Fenton Family Physicians.