A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ziccardi is Excellent. Dr. Ziccardi has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziccardi graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ziccardi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mclaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ziccardi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ziccardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Ziccardi practice?
Dr. Michael Ziccardi practices Family Medicine near Fenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Linden, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Fenton Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Ziccardi, Dr. Mitch Ziccardi, Dr. Myles Ziccardi, Dr. Michal Ziccardi, Dr. Mickey Ziccardi, Dr. Miles Ziccardi