A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zich, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zich graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
- Betsy Johnson Mem Hosp, Dunn, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Zich MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Zich practice?
- Dr. Michael Zich has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Zich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dunn, NC.
See Dunn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.