Dr. Michael Zielinski MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Chicago, IL

February 5th, 2013
Fortunate to have a terrific doctor
Glad to have a chance to provide positive feedback for my doctor of the past several years. I'm third generation of men in my family at this practice and I've always been paired up with a terrific doc. Dr. Zielinski has been terrific in every regard. I've never waited more than four hours for a return call from Dr. Zielinski or his PA, Barbara. I've referred at least five friends over the years and all of them still thank me. That Dr. Z is tied in with and a professor at the adjacent Northwestern University Medical School means his patients always have quick access to world class health care. Dr. Zielinski is incredibly thorough, direct and professional.

August 13th, 2012
Love Dr. Zielinski
Wonderfully kind and caring, listens to your concerns and has a fantastic bedside manner. Barb his assistant is awesome as well!

July 6th, 2012
Great Doctor
Always available to see me on short notice and has a great demeanor. Could not be more pleased with him and have recommended him to multiple friends.

April 26th, 2011
Poor Health Care
I have been seeing Dr Zielinski for about 3 months for the same undiagnosed condition. I am on a wait list for a recommended colonoscopy. I am supposed to be going out of the country in 1 month and concerned about my health. While waiting for the results of the colonoscopy, Dr.Zielinski is doing nothing. Not a very proactive or caring doctor.

June 18th, 2008
Smart
Excellent job explaining the facts to the patient. P.S. he got me to quit smoking... Threatened to kick my **s if I didn't. (I am about twice his size)