A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zilles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zilles is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zilles
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zilles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zilles, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zilles graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Zilles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Belmont Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Zilles MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Zilles practice?
- Dr. Michael Zilles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zilles practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wheeling, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Spruce Pine, NC.
See Wheeling Surgeons.