A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zilles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zilles is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zilles
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zilles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zilles, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zilles graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Zilles has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Belmont Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Zilles MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Zilles practice?
- Dr. Michael Zilles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zilles practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wheeling, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Spruce Pine, NC.
See Wheeling Surgeons.