Dr. Michael Zilles Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Zilles?

January 13th, 2017

Don't let these other negative reviews fool you!

Don't let these other negative reviews fool you. I'm going to tell you something that maybe you unaware of Michael Zilles,is not a prefect human being. WOW! SHOCKER! And you know what…. NOBODY IS. I can tell you from personal experience that Michael Zilles loves what he does and I mean it 100%. He may not always show it but that is just the way he is. Michael Zilles has gone through many traumatic things during his life and never gives up. Dr. Zilles, has three kids that he loves very much and would love to spend more time with, but he has to work to make sure they have a better life. He cares for his patients like his kids, and if you read the other reviews you may think he's a bad dad. But I can tell you as a patient, that he does a lot for his kids, just as his patients. I’m extremely certain that the majority of these reviews are just people who are after his “money” and are willing to tear him down to build themselves up. What they don’t know is by hurting his reputation you are also ruining the lives of his family. Another thing is so appalling that someone would write is that Dr.Zilles smelled of alcohol in one review. I can tell you personally that Dr. Zilles would NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER do that. He cares about the safety of his patients and think about his kids, he would never do that to them. This sounds to be another situation that I am certain, that someone is just trying to sue him so they can get something out of it and abuse him and the system. I was a patient of Dr. Zilles in 2007 with a radius and ulna fracture that went completely through. Dr. Zilles set my arm and was very gentle about it… I even did it with out anesthesia even though the doctor strongly recommended, it for my well being. He was always nice during flow up appointments and my arm works better than it had before. I additionally went to him for two other broken ankles and I wouldn’t say anything negative. So before you read these other reviews think about everything in mine. My review may be only one but QUALITY of the review is better than the Quantity of the review, if someone is willing to spend this much time to write a review than they obviously know what they are talking about.

February 5th, 2016

Unreal

I,m glad he,s fired. I had take back in 2013.I,'ve been left in chronic pain ever since. He was always rushed,never really pAid much attention to what I was saying. Very ruff at examining me also I about cried when he took out the staples. Kept sending me to Physical therapy and constants knee injections even after the total knee replacement. Took me over a year to find another Dr. My insurance isn't great. Now I,m in fear that I have permanent damage done to ligaments, muscle and nerves. I hope this guy goes to jail for what he.s done!

January 17th, 2016

just a nobody

This man was fired from Wheeling Hospital, has malpractice cases in other states, anybody that has worked around him knows how many times hes been in trouble for being dirty and using dirty instruments. His wife wouldnt let him go home so he had to sleep in his office. Hes ruined alot of lives and will ruin yours if you dont stay away from him. Ask any of his co-workers or cleaning people at the Hospital, they will tell you the truth. Its unbelieveable what the hospital put up with and let him endanger peoples lives with no punishment until 2015 after the damage was DONE... he should be in jail for what he has done.. He has a huge alcohol problem that followed him right into the OR....

May 5th, 2015

Just stay away if you value your life and health...

May 27th, 2014

Bad! Bad! Bad!

i went to dr Zilles! because my family dr recommended him! he has the worst personality of any dr that i have ever seen! very cold heartless! he did an arthroscooy to my knee i went back to get the stitches out.....he was in the room bout 60 seconds left and never came bck the nurse told me i was done! i asked her if my stitches was coming out she dint no..so she asked him he said oh yea i forgot take them out ... then i had a total knee replacement from him! he put it in crooked ruined me for life. hadd to go to another Dr to have a total knee revision! i dont think he should b able to operate ever again what a joke!

October 17th, 2013

Awesome doctor

I was a patient of Dr. Zilles for about 6 years. He did surgery on both my knees and on both my hands. I moved from the area but I always went back to him for followups. Yes he is very busy but he is in high demand because of his great surgical abilities. He was always attentive, answered all questions and a very good bedside manner just before you went in for surgery. I will have to have total knee replacement eventually and I am willing to go wherever he is practicing at that time because I do not want anyone else to do my surgeries

January 28th, 2013

Knee Surgery

Dr Zilles was very knowledgeable and caring. He did a wonderful job on my knee surgery. However, waits at his office was horrible he must double book appointments.

August 9th, 2011

Great Surgeon, I was nervous to have a total knee, and was not sure if I would feel worse or better. He was kind and considerate at all times, and the results are amazing, finally no more pain!!Thank you Dr. Zilles

July 25th, 2011

Dr Zilles is a very smart and talented surgeon. He has been one of the only surgeons that could fix my problems , after seeing 4 different ones over the years. I read some of these ratings and think some patients don't realize he is not internal medicine. He's a surgeon that's what you need him to be good at. I found that he was.

April 26th, 2011

POOR EXCUSE

I speak from personal experience , Michael Zilles is a poor excuse for a DR. he is always in a hurry, never focus's on you as a patient. Does not was his hands between patients ( I have witnessed this ) He then touches surgical incisions with his bare ( no gloves) hands. He left staples in my leg almost 2 months , they were yellowing and I was keeping a low grade fever. His slights against me are to numerous to list. Just save your self , do not use him as an orthpaedic surgeon !!!

February 11th, 2011

Very rude, terrible at diagnosing, an internest diagnosed me, and Dr. Zilles could not find out the problem, he is just not fit for a doctor, let alone an orthopedic surgeon, honestly, I would advise you never to go to him, he also smells of alcohol.

August 20th, 2017