Dr. Michael Zimmerman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 31st, 2016
Great experience with Dr. Zimmerman and staff
Both my husband and I have recently seen Dr. Zimmerman for a consultation and a colonoscopy. He was highly recommended by our internist who has been a practicing physician for 20 years in Las Vegas. Dr. Zimmerman takes the time to explain and answers any questions. The entire staff is phenomenal inclusive of front desk, billing, colonoscopy schedulers, nurses and anesthesiologist for colonoscopy etc. Great experience!

August 14th, 2016
Genuine, Sincere, Good Listener, Comprehensive, Well-represented
This Board-certified specialist explained in detail results of a pre-colonoscopy scan, then, results of the colonoscopy itself in layman's terms answering questions along the way taking the time necessary to ensure I understood process and findings. His office staff from receptionist to billing administrator as well as exam anesthesiologist, nurses and other staff were courteous, knowledgeable, efficient, and demonstrated skills necessary to complete tasks in a manner that probably made this environment as comfortable and non-anxiety producing an atmosphere that I've experienced ever in a doctor's office. Dr. Zimmerman's is a well-organized office staffed by caring professionals.

April 7th, 2016
RUDE
Dr. Zimmerman was rude and extremely arrogant!! I Will be changing physicians ASAP. I hope you have a better experience.

February 4th, 2016
opine the doc
good gastro specialists

June 14th, 2013
Typical doctor
I saw Dr. Zimmerman about some stomach pain and constipation. I am only 25 years old and while admittedly have other conditions, should not have these problems. When I told Dr. Zimmerman about my medical condition, he didn't know anything about it. In fact, when reviewing my medical records, he went fast and said he had no idea what anything was. We skipped to talking about what to do. He recommended an ultrasound, which I did. When that came back negative on anything, he said I was probably constipated and gave me some laxatives. I refused to go back after that. The next doctor I saw had it figured out after the first appointment and it's mostly gone now.

July 13th, 2012
He listens
I was very impressed with the whole experience so far. I was early for my appointment but I saw the doctor right away. The doctor listened to my concerns, and told me what tests I may need. I am in the middle of testing so I am not sure what the diagnosis is yet.

May 14th, 2010
Making appointment
I found his receptionist and his medical assistant extremely unprofessional and rude.They did not understand that when a person's past medical records had been confiscated by the state that is took longer and almost impossible to get these records. Talked over me when I was trying to explain the situation regarding having difficulty getting my past records. Acted as if they could care less if they received a new patient or not. They wanted me to come for my first office visit but would not guarantee me that The so call Dr Zimmerman would do the actual examination. Said Dr Zimmerman demanded all past records in order to do a simple colonoscopy screening. My last test was over 7 years ago and my regular Dr said it was so long ago that it should not make a difference and if this office was so ignorant regarding this matter to cxl my appointment and he would refer to a more intelligent and professional Dr's office. So that what I am doing I recommend that you also use another Dr's office unless you enjoy being treated rudely. I actually would have liked to have seen this Dr but could not get past his rude/unprofessional staff

June 5th, 2009