Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Do not recommend Dr.Zinaman show details Do not recommend Dr.Zinaman
Mar 18th, 2013

I can not say there has been a positive experience with Dr.Zinaman. Dr.Zinaman is the most Arrogant Doctor I have ever met. He is more concerned with his reputation than helping his patients. I had not recovered from his hacked surgery and got a bacteria infection on one of the incisions. When i went to his office he made me feel I was wasting his time and didn't listen to me at all. Now I need to find a Doctor who can fix what he screwed up. The worst mistake I ever made was having him as a Doctor.

First visit show details First visit
Aug 27th, 2012

Dr Zinaman immediately made me feel at ease. As if I had known him a long time. He's quirky/funny which took away that new Dr patient nervousness/fear. His assistant Jane is wonderful and caring. A great combination. Highly recommend!

Jun 1st, 2012

I definitely dont like his badside manner!

Jan 19th, 2012

Dr. Zinaman helped us through fertility issues. He was helpful & caring throughout our stressful situation. I appreciate all the time, expertise & care Dr. Z gave us.

Dec 4th, 2010

Super smart and took time I needed. Came from long career in Chicago. Has great way with patient! Did surgery on me other said could not be done and that led to my beautiful twins!