Dr. Michael Zinaman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Zinaman?

October 8th, 2017

Horrible people skills

I saw Dr. Zinaman back when he was affiliated with Loyola University hospital. He was rude, inconsiderate, insulting, negative, egotistic...need I go on? He is my main reason I have a fear of doctors now. Many years have passed, but I will never forget the horrible way he made me feel. Years have passed and I hope he has found some compassion in his heart for the patients that he treats. He is intelligent and a very skillful and good doctor, but his bedside manner (or lack of) is the thing I remember the most.

March 19th, 2013

Do not recommend Dr.Zinaman

I can not say there has been a positive experience with Dr.Zinaman. Dr.Zinaman is the most Arrogant Doctor I have ever met. He is more concerned with his reputation than helping his patients. I had not recovered from his hacked surgery and got a bacteria infection on one of the incisions. When i went to his office he made me feel I was wasting his time and didn't listen to me at all. Now I need to find a Doctor who can fix what he screwed up. The worst mistake I ever made was having him as a Doctor.

August 27th, 2012

First visit

Dr Zinaman immediately made me feel at ease. As if I had known him a long time. He's quirky/funny which took away that new Dr patient nervousness/fear. His assistant Jane is wonderful and caring. A great combination. Highly recommend!

June 2nd, 2012

I definitely dont like his badside manner!

January 20th, 2012

Dr. Zinaman helped us through fertility issues. He was helpful & caring throughout our stressful situation. I appreciate all the time, expertise & care Dr. Z gave us.

December 4th, 2010

Super smart and took time I needed. Came from long career in Chicago. Has great way with patient! Did surgery on me other said could not be done and that led to my beautiful twins!

October 8th, 2017