A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zoller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zoller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zoller, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Meniere's Disease
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoller graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zoller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Candler Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zoller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Zoller practice?
Dr. Michael Zoller practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Sleep Medicine near Richmond Hill, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA and Pooler, GA.
See Richmond Hill Otolaryngologists, Richmond Hill Pediatric Specialists, and Richmond Hill Sleep Medicine Doctors.