A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zoller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zoller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zoller
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zoller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zoller, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Meniere's Disease
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoller graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zoller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Zoller MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Zoller practice?
- Dr. Michael Zoller has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Zoller practices Otolaryngology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Otolaryngologists.