A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zoller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zoller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zoller, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Meniere's Disease
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoller graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zoller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Zoller MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Zoller practice?
- Dr. Michael Zoller has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zoller practices Otolaryngology near Richmond Hill, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA and Pooler, GA.
See Richmond Hill Otolaryngologists.