Dr. Michael Zoller Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michael Zoller?

Excellent Diagnosis Right on

Posted on September 13th, 2017

Left out of the area for about 16 yrs..Dr Zoller was an ENT that treated my son yrs ago..made an appt 2 yrs ago and he acurately diagnosed me and no trouble since then. Very busy man..great office staff.. .

Incompetent

Posted on April 19th, 2017

This doctor attributed my symptoms (that had been persistent for several months) to a sleep aid I had used for about a week. Look for a caring , competent doctor, not him.

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Dr. Zoller is an exceptional Doctor. My daughter pediatrician referred us to him for her tonsils and adenoids. The first time meeting him he made us feel welcome and was very concerned. We made the decision to have her tonsils and adenoids removed. I was extremely nervous about my daughter (4 years old) having surgery. He reassured us that she would be fine. She was in and out of surgery within 45 minutes. After she went home, he said him and his nurse would be calling us everyday checking in her to see how things are going. If we needed him to call him in his cell. His nurse called Monday that Thursday around noon for 2 weeks and Dr. Zoller himself called EVERY afternoon for 2 weeks. There isn't to many doctors that does that anymore. Her follow up appointment he was just as welcoming and concerned as he was the first time we met. We were never rushed or seemed to be a bother to any of his nurses or to him (I'm a mom of many questions when it comes to my little girl) I would recommend him to anyone that has a need for an E.N.T. Dr. Zoller is an AMAZING Doctor.

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Dr. Zoller was great. I would recommend him highly.

Best ENT in Savannah

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Dr Zoller provides a level of patient care that far exceeds anything I have ever experienced in Savannah. He is an experienced and caring physician. I wish he could teach the emotional side of patient care and interaction to every medical student. He is acknowledged as an expert in his field and the best ENT in Savannah! Our family won't go anywhere else!

Very intelligent. But huge ego, long wait time, inaccurate diagnosis

Posted on March 6th, 2014

There is no doubt that Dr. zoller is very intelligent and loves his job, however the wait times are often very long, and his ego is very large. He is a bit condescending and he gave me a wrong diagnosis and sent me on my way. Thankfully another specialist was able,to diagnose me correctly,

Wait is long

Posted on February 7th, 2014

always a real long wait

Compassionate and Intelligent

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

the best doctor in Savannah - other doctors should come to him to learn out to treat their patients. It is really too bad he is not in family practice because Savannah would benefit greatly from his experience and kindess.

First time with an ENT specialist

Posted on September 16th, 2010

Great visit. Love the PA experience. Got great care, very compassionate and patient. Will certainly go back.

Dr. Michael Zoller....Still the loving, caring Dr. of old we are looking for!

Posted on October 13th, 2008

Dr. Michael Zoller has shown me and his other patients the tender loving care we used to hear about of the doctors of days gone by. Dr. Zoller has been nothing but kind to me since I was first sent to him, and of equal importance, he is absolutely among the best in ent medicine. Thank you, Dr. Zoller for treating and caring for me!!!!!!!

Posted on September 20th, 2017