A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zollicoffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zollicoffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zollicoffer graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zollicoffer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Zollicoffer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Zollicoffer practice?
- Dr. Michael Zollicoffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zollicoffer practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pikesville, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.