A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zornitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zornitzer, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zornitzer, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Zornitzer graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zornitzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Zornitzer MD and PA is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Zornitzer practice?
- Dr. Michael Zornitzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Zornitzer practices Psychiatry near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Psychiatrists.