Dr. Michael Zornitzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Zornitzer?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Michael Zornitzer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017

A True Professional and Trustworthy Man

Ive been with Dr. Zornitzer for some time now ever since the beginning of my problems and i can truly say i am very happy with my decision to seek him out. He is a professional and will help you with what ever it is you are trying to fix/figure out. I highly recommend him and am positive you will have the same experience as i.

April 17th, 2017

One of a kind!

Dr. Zornitzer is hands down one of the best doctors I've seen. He is compassionate, brilliant, genuine, and makes you feel extremely comfortable. Every time I leave his office I feel better!

December 2nd, 2016

Dr. Zornitzer is by far the most thoughtful and effective doctor I've ever been treated by. Psychiatry is a difficult and nuanced practice

December 2nd, 2016

November 18th, 2016

Caring, Compassionate, very insightful, patient and comforting are how I would describe Mike. Wonderful person who truly knows how to proceed with any issue that you might have. Highly recommend.

November 9th, 2016

Dr. Zornitzer changed my life for the better

I was in pretty rough shape when I found Dr. Zornitzer. He confirmed a recent psychiatric diagnosis and changed my medications to improve my level of functioning and reduce troubling side effects. I have been seeing him regularly for about 5 years and I can say with certainty that he has helped me in ways that are hard to measure or describe. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a caring, skilled, and dedicated mental health provider.

July 26th, 2016

Dr. Zornitzer is knowledgeable, understanding and helpful

December 15th, 2015

Outstanding Physiatrist

Dr. Zornitzer is the Top Physiatrist doctor you will ever find in Northern New Jersey. I started going to him after I was stunned by the tragedy of 3 deaths in my immediate family 10 years ago. I was terrified to go on any Antidepressants. However I knew desperately I was in need of help. Ivette who will answer the phone when you call is Outstanding. Ivette Clearly understands the urgency of all patience’s immediate needs. Ivette is fast, efficient, well mannered does not ask you if you are crazy, genuinely cares about each patient as a human being that is in need of help. Ivette schedules appointments, changes them quickly so you don’t get charged. Calls the Insurance Companies, Calls the Pharmacy Immediately when they MESS up your Prescriptions. You don’t have to wait a day, or two, or three for a call back. Ivette and Dr. Zornitzer act immediately. This is my life. You can try other Physiatrists that will take any Medical Insurance in the Northern New Jersey area and save some money. HOWEVER Try it I did. Have fun. I lost my mind. I tried another Physiatrist in Livingston, NJ to save some money. This was the worst mistake I have ever made. This cost me my mind, almost my life I was taking wrong meds. Please Don’t Let This Happen To You. I kept calling the other Physiatrist and stated I needed help badly. I would go to voicemail, no one called me back. Not one person had a clue as to what they were doing. There were about 7 girls working the front desk. All Clueless. Did not care at all about the job they get paid to do. When I did get a call back I was told “Sorry, he's not in, call tomorrow" Really? Seriously? This is what I have to say to the GROUP Physiatrist Livingston N.J. a big F U. I should have at least received a call especially if I was having a reaction. Nope.... Now I am back with Dr. Zornitzer and Ivette a REAL PROFESSIONAL PHYSIATRIST. No Questions Asked as to why I left to see another Doctor. Dr. Zornitzer is NOT A MONEY HUNGRY INSURANCE MILK COW. I was Happy to go back to Dr. Zornitzer. Ivette got me in quickly and My BRAIN was back to normal in one week. Dr. Zornitzer did thorough session with me. He was a god send again. I truly appreciate his professionalism and ability to take care of me immediately. If you are looking for a Superb Physiatrist, Dr. Zornitzer is your answer. I never felt rushed at all. He made me feel very at ease like the very first day I met with him. Dr. Zornitzer is very smart Physiatrist with an easy but thoughtful manner -- never rushed or abrupt -- inspires trust and confidence. Although sometimes I have to wait---Emergency Situation with other Patients.--Dr. Zornitzer is so personable, attentive, and thorough that I do not mind. I know that I'd receive the same attention when my turn arrived. I highly recommend him! YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER PHYSIATRIST LIVINGSTON NEW JERSEY!

March 2nd, 2015

Great Man, Great Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Zornitzer for over two years after needing to go to rehab for prescription pain med addiction for seven years. I owe my life and sobriety to him. His knowledge of the disease and all other mental problems is impeccable. There has not been one of his pieces of advice that has gone wrong. His 38 years of experience speaks for itself and I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Zornitzer to anyone who needs to seek even the smallest of problems. A very Happy Patient

September 19th, 2014

good doctor

DR Zornitzer is courteous and considerate. He spends time with patients and listens intently to their problems. from my experience , his diagnosis has been correct. He works with hispatients until the problem is rectified

February 11th, 2014

An imposible task...

I have a long history of mental illness. It's something i've struggled with for my whole life. I've seen more than a 1/2 dozen different theripists and phychiatrists and been on more medications than I can remember. Nothing seems to work. My issues are serious and the burdon I cary has become unbearable. It is no exageration to say that my struggle has become an issue of life and death and i'm failing. I have tried so hard to find someone to help but I just keep hitting roadblocks. The theripists I have seen have been obviously unprepared to deal with my issues (several of them have told me as much in so many words) and the people I have been able to find who "specialize" in my type of problem never seem to take any insurence. This was the case with Dr. Zornitzer. Living in NJ I have to work 2 jobs just to get by and I do not have an extra $380 a week to spend. I don't understand how anyone can afford that. Aparently only the rich are entitled to mental health in this country and the rest of us should just die by our own hand hungry in our dark little apartments. This is exactly why people go out and shoot up schools and blow up malls, not because they are too crazy to seek help or too evil to want it, but because there is no help available. The farce that it is available makes the struggle to find it all the more frustrating. To be told repetedly everywhere you turn that your "we do not take insurence" or "we are not in network" or "I don't think I would be able to help you with that" is madening and when you are already struggeling just to survive how can you be expected to cope with that madness. In the end, the truth is no one wants to help you, they just want your money, and if you don't have any then they just keep passing you off to the next guy like a hot potato until you finialy snap and lean off the edge of a building just enough or put a gun to your head and paint the walls. Even with all the horrible stories about mental health in the news lately, there is no hope for people like me.

August 11th, 2013

To All Who Want to Live Life Again

I'm going to tell you precisely how it is. I've been a patient of Dr. Zornitzer for quite some time. Many years ago, I discovered Dr. Zornitzer after being dischared for a psych unit and subsequuently turned down from two renowned psychiatrists. I then saw Dr. Zornitzer, and he took me on. My Life then profoundly changed. I am healthier, happier and at a place where dreams are made of. Dr. Zornitzer is a Brilliant Psychopharmacologist beyond any comparison, he is a generous man of soul, spirit and mind. He is thorough, kind, and works exceedingly well with a patients team of doctors for your best interest. Dr. Zornitzer effortlessly, at his disposal, has mental health resources where the patient can seek support for their conditions and needs. Listen to Dr. Zornitzer, listen to him, he's listening to you and understanding you in many profound ways. Don't give up on yourself, Dr. Zornitzer is a Gift from Above, and this Gift doesn't give up on Anyone. Dr. Zornitzer will help cure you. Dr. Zornitzer's office manager, Evette is a warm friendly, precious Gem. Bring it All to Dr. Zornitzer, You'll Live Again.