Dr. Michael Zuckman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Zuckman?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michael Zuckman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 5th, 2014

I have been going to see Dr Zuckman since the late 80's. He has an excellent bedside manner. I have always felt I got excellent care from him. If I needed a specialist, (twice), he would always give me excellent referrals. We have always discussed my symptoms and discussed the correct plan of taking care of any health issues. When one thing did not work we tried another. When I needed a blood pressure pill, we tried several till we found the one that worked for me. I would recommend Dr. Zuckman to anyone.

June 4th, 2010

outraged daughter

I am a daughter of one of his patients. My mother saw him for many years (for over 10). He would spend plenty of time with her, but that was after she would spend 30min to an hour waiting for him to grace us with his presence. It was absolutely ridiculous. Also my mother suffers from blood pressure of an extremely high level and he never changer her meds as it continued to escalate over the years. She also suffered a possible stoke and he continued to be more worried about her diet coke intake, other then her many medical issues. My mother recently changed doctor, and they were outraged by the treatment by Dr. Zuckman and how long some of her severe medical problems had not been treated, and completely brushed under the rug. I am not writing this out of rage or to seek some kind of revenge, my mom has left his clinic many months ago. I just dont want anyone else to have to suffer this way. She was charged for appointments she left because of the EXTREME waiting time, and then told she wasted HIS valuable time My mother was nothing more than a check, and it sickens me that HIS time was so valuable but my mothers life wasnt. He took years off of my mothers life, and I'll never get them back, and i feel it directly correlates to HIS absence due to his MANY vacations and lack of follow up on medical conditions. He may be very nice and kind spoken, but that doesnt out weigh the facts He suggested a pain clinic that had terrible reviewsHe was never on time for an appointment, even if you were the first one of his dayMedication was not changed only upped even after they seized to do their job.Getting a hold of him is nearly impossible. Out of a 2 month period he will be gone for at least a week of it if not even more.He may be a great doctor for some. But for anyone with chronic health problems, or life threatening ones I would not recommend.

September 12th, 2017