A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zupancic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zupancic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zupancic, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zupancic graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Zupancic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Zupancic MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Zupancic practice?
- Dr. Michael Zupancic has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zupancic practices Neurology near Oceanside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Oceanside Neurologists.