A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Zwerdling is Excellent. Dr. Zwerdling has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zwerdling, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwerdling graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zwerdling has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Diablo Medical Center
- Alta Bates Summit Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zwerdling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zwerdling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Zwerdling practice?
Dr. Michael Zwerdling practices Pediatrics near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pinole, CA and Pleasanton, CA.
See Walnut Creek Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Zwerdling, Dr. Mitch Zwerdling, Dr. Myles Zwerdling, Dr. Michal Zwerdling, Dr. Mickey Zwerdling, Dr. Miles Zwerdling