Dr. Michael Zwicklbauer MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 4th, 2016
Clinical Research Associate
I have a background in medical research and prior to my first visit with Dr. Zwicklbauer (Dr. Z). I did extensive online research looking for a plastic surgeon as well as discussed with physicians I previously worked for. I found incredible reviews about Dr. Z, so I booked the consultation. At that appointment, I realized that both him and his staff were more amazing than his incredible reviews. He is very easy to talk to, which is essential when you are talking to a male doctor about how your breasts look. He does not make you feel uncomfortable at all and he to a listens to what your expectations are. He is realistic about what his expectations of results from the surgery. I am currently 6 weeks post surgery and I am in LOVE with the results. My stomach and breasts have not looked this great since I was 16. I am a very inquisitive by nature, so I ask a tremendous amount of questions and they never got tired of my endless questions. After surgery, when I would call to speak to a nurse to ask questions, I always got a nurse on the phone quickly who was more than helpful in answering these questions. I would recommend anyone to go see Dr. Z, you will be very happy that you did. There is also very little wait time, especially for the follow up visits, the office if very conscious of your schedule and they call you back quickly, you do not have to wait long for Dr. Z to come in, Dr. Z spends as much time as you need with him. I appreciate the fact that they are aware that you are also a busy person to and do not waste your time.

August 21st, 2016
He is best of the best surgeons ever in my life!

November 17th, 2015
I saw Dr Z to replace implants and was not satisfied. I wanted to have smaller implants then before since one had burst, however Dr. Z did not listen to me. They are not even and now bigger . I would not go to him.

September 29th, 2015
THE ONE AND ONLY
Dr. Z has taking 10 years off my face. my wife says i look like i am in my late 30s. you cant tell, when i see people they say you look so good. he is the best. i was so scared and he made me feel calm. i have been back for some additional work and am so pleased. keep up the good work Dr. Z

April 5th, 2015
GREAT EYE LID SURGERY RESULT
Very talented plastic surgeon !

July 23rd, 2014
Dr. Z is INCREDIBLE!
Dr. Z is INCREDIBLE and he is supported by a wonderful staff. I'm a 34 year old mother of 3. I did not know if plastic surgery was for me and was concerned with the end result. We've all seen plenty of horror stories. I interviewed quite a few doctors when I decided to have breast augmentation surgery. It was a huge decision for me. When I met Dr. Z he spent quality time with me, answering all my questions, addressing concerns, and going over every step of the process. I knew before I left the office that he was the surgeon for me. His bedside manor is phenomenonal! I was completely comfortable and had no concerns before my surgery. I had surgery on Thursday and was back at work on Monday. My results...perfection. I could not be happier with the entire process and end result! I have referred all of my family and friends to Dr. Z to a number of different procedures.

April 22nd, 2014
Bad consultation
I had had extensive reconstruction surgery (DIEP) from another local surgeon and wanted better results for the last step of nipples reconstruction. I had heard only wonderful things about Dr. Z from many other women ... his friendliness, caring, and the time he took with his patients to address their concerns. I found very few of these attributes during my consultation. Dr. Z rushed into the exam room while I was still in the midst of giving my history to the nurse, started listening to "my story," and abruptly interrupted me before I could finish. (I was not going on and on, just giving my history as succinctly as I could.) He stopped me by saying, well, what is it you want me to do? Why aren't you going back to your original surgeon? I tried to explain that I wanted better results than the other PS was capable of giving me (only one method was offered by this PS and the results were extremely uneven and not natural looking). He insisted that I return to the other surgeon, citing professional ethics, and would not continue with the consultation. He also lectured me about smoking and said he doesn't do any work on smokers. I tried to explain that I was in the process of quitting but he was basically "done" with me. I felt like I had been scolded like a child and dismissed. IMHO, Dr. Z was rushed that morning and couldn't wait to get me out of his office so he could get to his next patient. I found this unprofessional and the whole experience was very upsetting to me. I am not an emotional person by any means but was almost in tears as I was ushered out the door. Where was the helpfulness and compassion that everyone described? I certainly did not find it in Dr. Z that day.

April 20th, 2014
An Amazing doctor!
I'm 25 and had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Zwicklbauer this past January, and he is an amazing doctor. He did great work and the staff there was completely helpful. I never had to wait for an appointment and the staff was very friendly and helpful as well. I recovered in less than a week from the surgery with hardly any pain at all and all my friends and family say that he did a amazing job and I look so very natural because he did such an amazing job. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to improve self confidence and appearance!

May 14th, 2013
Breast Augmentation
I'm 22 and had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Zwicklbauer this past January, and he is an amazing doctor. He did great work and the staff there was completely helpful. I was very nervous going into the surgery but the staff and the doctor helped calm me. I recovered in less than a week from the surgery with hardly any pain at all and all my friends and family say that he did a great job. I've recommended friends and family and even people that I meet that are interested in the surgery because he did such an amazing job. I highly recommend him to anyone interested in plastic surgery.

May 1st, 2013
Exceptional Surgeon!
Dr. Z and his staff are incredible. I am almost 2 months post-op from a breast lift and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Z has an outstanding bedside manner, he recognized my unspoken anxiety the day of my surgery, and skillfully set my mind at ease. The results are really unbelievable, I can’t thank this man enough; the results have been life changing for me. If you are considering a cosmetic procedure, meet with Dr. Zwicklbauer, he delivers phenomenal results!

February 19th, 2013
Awesome Experience
Dr. Z, as he likes to be called, has been upfront and direct from day one. He has a really exceptional bedside manner and he shows respect and is very interested in what your goals are. The staff he employs are all friendly and have a genuine concern for you and your well being during your experience. Dr. Z made my experience one in which made speaking of my goals easy and did not make me feel that I was being unrealistic. Dr. Z was honest with what to expect before during and after my procedure and he also was very up front with all the physical and emotional feelings I would go through. Dr. Z made me feel that even though I was well on my way to recovery that at any time that I was not satisfied to please contact him and we could discuss options. This man made my experience so comfortable and rewarding and my end results are truly awesome and I would recommend anyone to use Dr. Z!

February 19th, 2013
I had a breast augmentation w/lipo of abdomen in Nov. 2012. I feel that the care I received from Dr. Z and his staff was outstanding. Dr. Z and the staff really took time to make me feel more comfortable before my surgery. I am very pleased w/my experience at PSCHR! I would recommend to anyone to go see Dr. Zwicklbauer. Thanks for reading!