A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Zydeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Zydeck, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zydeck graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zydeck has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Zydeck MD is a male Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Zydeck practice?
- Dr. Michael Zydeck has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Zydeck practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI.
See Dearborn Radiologists.