A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michaela Besold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michaela Besold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michaela Besold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Besold graduated from University of Louisville . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Besold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendricks Regional Health
- Hendricks Comm Hosp, Danville, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michaela A Besold MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michaela A. Besold practice?
- Dr. Michaela Besold has 1 office location.
Dr. Michaela Besold practices Internal Medicine near Avon, IN.
See Avon Internists.