Dr. Michaela Clark-Kelley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michaela Clark-Kelley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2017

Terrible office!

I have been a patient of Dr Kelley's for several years and I am now looking for other options. I really like Dr. Kelley, but her office staff is just TERRIBLE. I rarely need anything, but when I do it is consistently a hassle. This was never the case before the practice joined EMMC. The last time I called I left a message for Dr. Kelley to call me, and since she never returned my call I can only believe that the office staff never bothered giving her the message. Unfortunately this ultimately ends up being a poor reflection on her... The last time I needed acute care I had to go to MaineGeneral's urgent care center. Her staff called me back 2 hours after I had already been seen at urgent care, picked up my prescription, and returned home, to tell me that they thought they could squeeze me in that afternoon. Thanks, but no thanks!

August 29th, 2016

The Doctors at 3 Rivers have been great. The front office staff in Waterville need a personality transplant. One of them is very rude and arrogant, last year I was tempted to jump over the counter and throttle him.

July 27th, 2015

Dr. Kelley spends time with her patients as if it's 1950. She gets to know her patients' lifestyles, medical histories, physical challenges, all in an attempt to treat the whole person. She's got a lovely disposition and bedside manner and is exceedingly thorough. As a DO, she's knowledgeable about homeopathic options and helped me with some basic chiropractic manipulations for a neck strain. LOVE her!

July 15th, 2015

My whole family has been seeing Dr. Kelley for years. She is very caring and a good listener. The staff and nurses at this office are far from good, but there are not a lot of choices here. The office has gone down hill dramatically since it's moved to inland family care.

May 22nd, 2015

DR Clark-Kelley is an amazing doctor who genuinely cares about her paitents. I have been a paitent for over 6 years and have had prompt service, follow-ups, proffessionalism beyond reproach. I would highly reccommend Dr. Clark-kelley to anyone looking for a down to earth, postive, energetic Doctor who cares for her paitents.

March 9th, 2015

Excellent, best Doctor I've ever had. Shows a deep concern and empathy for my well-being!

May 30th, 2013

Dr. Clark Kelley is pleasant and listens, doesn't push in areas when many others do. Acceptance is welcome, never had an issue - unless refered to Inland Hospital for testing - HORRIBLE!

August 2nd, 2012

I like Dr. Kelley, she is thorough, clear, and patient during our visit. It can be difficlut getting in and there is ALWAYS at least 30 minute to one hour wait. They wouldn't wait for me! The office staff can be rude at times.

July 11th, 2017