Dr. Michaela Kessler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michaela Kessler?

March 15th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Kessler is an amazing physician. She has done a few procedures on me and has taken good care of me. I love her attitude and disposition with her p ...

December 26th, 2013

One of a kind!

Dr. Kessler is thorough, proactive, confident, and knowledgable. She is kind, almost nurturingg, while also straightforward and firm. She draws on current research to inform her practice and sets up consults with specialists as needed. I trust her completely. I never had a problem getting an appointment at a convenient time, and I had frequent appointments because of high-risk status and lived over 50 miles away from her office. Her staff followed up in a timely manner when communicating test results and when I called with a question for the nurse. (We loved Nurse Tracey!) Dr. Kessler went above and beyond to listen to me and my husband, to answer our questions and explain things (she even drew us diagrams and pictures to illustrate points/explain complex things/processes), and to learn more about us personally, not only medically. I referred my entire family to her. I trust her completely and felt like she was part of my family. She was a very positive part of my pregnancy and I will always love her for helping me have a beautiful, perfect baby boy.

April 9th, 2013

She's Great

Dr. Kessler was awesome ! She made each appointment very comfortable for me and was fun and very insightful. She knows what she is doing. She goes step by step with you through any procedure or exam, and doesn't just tell you whats going on, she explains it to you. Which makes a huge difference ! I highly recommend her for anyone who wants they baby to come into the world with no complications ! I've seen her walk with my friend through a rough pregnancy and her baby and her are doing great. I had a very good pregnancy but she was still right there step by step and made the whole thing so much better then what it may have been (: .. oh and her office staff is the best ! they are so nice ! I only had one uncomfortable experience there with a student but come to find out he helped with my delivery and did awesome as well !

May 10th, 2012